Monday, November 15, 2010

MUSIC MONDAY #18 ~ LEAH SALONGA AS PRINCESS JASMINE





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PROUD TO BE PINOY AGAIN...as I was in my last post of the worldwide known Filipino Boxing Champ Manny Pacquiao, I am as proud of well-known singer Ms. Leah Salonga. Not only did she made it on Broadway as Kim in Les Miserables (and so much more) but also to Walt Disney being the voice of Main Character Princess Jasmine as she sings top rated "A whole New World" with Brad Kane as Aladdin. She also became Mulan who sang Reflection, she was who made Journey popular and so many other popular songs not only heard in the country but as well as outside.

5 comments:

nurseabie said...

Hi! I'm a proud Pinoy too! Visiting you here..

LadyJava said...

What an awesome song and video.. have not seen this one before and am rewinding :)

Happy MM!

Grumpy old man said...

Hi Jenie, thanks for the kind remark on my last post, I agree with you.

I am sorry, I do not know much about boxing, so I cannot answer your question.

Thanks again and hope your week started off well.

Colin.

A said...

Definitely a great song!

Lea Salonga is awesome, she makes me proud to be Filipina.. :)

Happy Music Monday! :)

Sendo said...

yep super proud to be pinoy!!! hehe..lea salonga, manny pacquiao, arnel pineda, derek ramsay, charice...and more hehe...sana ako soon hahaha

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape