Friday, November 12, 2010

FELL IN LOVE...

I did fall in love with Michael Jay Fox, thanks to his Back To The Future movies by Steven Spielberg. I remember dreaming about him. Funny but true. I was captivated by those eyes...and his cute nose. But more so for his character probably, me being just a mere high school student still that time.It's nice to watch old movies because it makes you feel like turning back time to when you have first seen it. A sense of Dejavu. Like at this time of the Back To The Future, I can almost feel the wooden floor of that place we used to rent since I used to love watching as I lay on the floor.

Now, I'm creating memories for the new movies I am watching. But I can never forget those that I have loved years and years ago...including the splendid actors (wink!)

6 comments:

Grumpy old man said...

Hi Jenie, first of all, thanks for dropping a very kind thought on my last post, thank you ever so much for the compliment, I do appreciate it.

About marking my pics, actually I do not mind if someone uses them, if someone can put them to good use, then they are welcome. I will actually feel honored if someone thinks my pictures are good enough to use. :)

My wife is remarkable on heels, I sometimes wonder how she manages.

Thanks again for dropping a line, hope to see you visit often.

Have a lovely day and a fabulous weekend.

Colin.

Unknown said...

wow, i love it.. it's awesome...

Trooper Thorn said...

I liked Leah Thompson for the same reasons.

lina@happy family said...

I also like watching Back to the Future movies :)

So sad to know that Michael J. Fox get Parkinson...

Yen said...

Hello Jen, Your post reminds me of my old time favorite movie, The Sound of music.Same as you, I fall in love with the character in the movie, I love the von trapp family. hehe

Anonymous said...

If i'm a female i would be falling in love with the guy too, but isn't him a bit of a shorty? There's a female version of Fox, jodie foster, i mean look wise

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape