Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PLAY WITH "FIRE"

Maybe the title is a bit attention getting hahaha. Actually this is a little game pertaining to the word or notion of "fire" which I got from dear friend Risma of Female Stuff. I find it a nice read when you wanted to know a person a little bit more...from how she/he thinks, I believe. Here's how it is for me:

1. You are stranded on a desert island. There is only one match left in the matchbox. What would you use it for?
Make myself a bonfire that can warm me up, drive away insects/mosquitos and animals that's having thoughts on making me its dinner and try my luck in being found using it as my SOS blinking light.

2. Do you burn bridges in relationships?
Not really...maybe in the first few months, but can rekindle the fire BUT as friends. I don't hold grudges for those men in my life.

3. Name one thing you'd like to set on fire today.
I'm not really fond of fire...it's destructive. Unless I'll be cooking in the grill yummmm!

4. Have you ever burned a cupcake?
Never tried cooking one hahaha.

5. If you had your choice and could change nature's ways, instead of smoke and lava, what should spew out of volcanoes?
Just clouds or mist or fog ;) Nothing to hurt others.

6. When is the last time you used a Fire Extinguisher?
Haven't used ever...thank God!

7. Have you ever known anyone with a fiery uncontrollable temper? How did you handle it?
Yeah, and it's hard to be within hearing distance with them...it tests ones patience and control. I try to be calm and not meet that person head-on. I met a lot of those kinds during my time working in a hospital as well, sick people are often grumpy and hot tempered...thus I had a lot of practice controlling my emotions and being a guiding light to ease off their temper. (wink!)

8. You are with your significant other. What song are you singing around the campfire?
Through The Fire by Chaka Chan?! Hehehe.

9. What is the one thing you'd gladly leave IN your house in case of fire.
Not a thing. Hope I never get the opportunity to think and decide about this!!! It's a devastating instance in ones life...and whenever I hear about such in the news I always remember "hell" and how it sucks to be there and not ever being able to get out. Right?


10. When is the last time you got fiery fighting mad?
I'm not the type...I get hurt more than get mad. But you'll see the unusual me getting uptight when my daughter gets hurt and the one looking after her is at fault!

11. Do you believe in hell?
Definitely! I believe in the Bible and hell is in the bible!

12. Do you or have you ever smoked?
Not anymore but I did before...

Hope you got to know me a li'l bit more...and hope you can share you're side of story. Let me know so I can read ;)

4 comments:

kimmy said...

hmmmm... a very funny way of showing who you really are, lol! nice post!

Yette Cruz said...

I've always hated 'fire'. I've had dreams when I was a kid that our house was burning and I was outside just yelling. Since then I've always been afraid of such incidents, even the smell of something burning terrifies me. ;[

**except for barbecue & other types of yummy food that needs some grilling, lol :D

jenie=) said...

@ kimmy ~ yeah hahaha...somehow a different way.

@ yette ~ i hate hearing the siren coz when I was a kid the building fronting our house burned and i witnessed 4 bodies being taken out =(

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for the credits sista :)
Agree with #9

Happy Thursday
Risma
http://www.femalestuffs.com/2010/11/my-health-and-beauty-stuff.html

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape