Monday, May 17, 2010

MUSIC MONDAY #5 - SOMEWHERE IN TIME WITH VOCALS/LYRICS

SOMEWHERE IN TIME movie played this song instrumentally, and have captured the many hearts of people worldwide. I for one have loved it since I first heard it in the 80's. But a few years after, I heard of this version with lyrics. A magnificent voice. Something I have heard and not known then who was singing.

Believing it's foreign, I was not as proud as I am a few weeks ago when I heard of the soundtrack again and remembered hearing it decades ago with lyrics. After searching in the net, I found out it is a Filipina by the name of Ms. Pat Castillo who captured my interest then and now. She is said to be one of the Bobbsey Twins of Philippines Jazz, the other being Jacqui Magno. Thanks to INQUIRER.net for this info.

LOVE IT AS I DO...here goes:



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS VERSION?

2 comments:

bleep said...

ooh what a wonderful version. at filipino ha!!! thanks for sharing this.

scribbler said...

i agree with bleep. it's a beautiful version! :)

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape