Monday, May 17, 2010

"I AM MS.USA"



You all have your own choice among the candidates, but trust the judges for picking out the best among the rest. And this have been such since the start of the Ms. U.S.A pageant in 1952. so yet again, on sunday, the judges proved themselves capable of judging wisely when they have crowned an 24 year old Arab American, Rima Fakih, amongst 50 vying for that position.

As she ramped the stage in her orange and gold bikini, I have to really admire her curves. In the mirror I have to say out loud that "I am Ms. USA" to somehow help build up my confidence. Hahaha. I really do need to get on with my exercise (crunches) and diet (small but frequent low carb, low calorie, high fiber).

She's not all beauty and body beautiful, because the way she answers proves her quick thinking and wit. Like when asked how she felt about winning the crown, she retorted with "Ask me after I've had a pizza." she also carried herself pretty well when she nearly stumbled with her evening gown's long trail.

In totality, I believe she deserves the crown! Don't you think so?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....and now i read that they're trying to dig more dirt about her in view of her ancestry & religious background

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape