Thursday, May 27, 2010

ARE YOU SWEET?

Am I?
Well, I guess this award says that I am ;) (please don't complain, LOL!)
Thanks to dear new friend in the blogosphere
AIRAMARA of My Place In This World
for including me in her 10 chosen friends
she belive to be SWEET.
I then give it back to her too
for being sweet as to giving me such an honor.
THANKS AIRA!

I then share this with 10 sweet friends as well namely:
cookie, genny, grace, heart, dorothy,
emie, theRedheadRiter, bleep, scribe, sendorero
YOU ALL DESERVE THIS!


Have fun and pass also this award by following these rules:
1. Pass it to 10 Sweet people.
2. Inform them about this award.
3. Link back the one who gave this award

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh...big hugs sent back to you sweet Jenie. I am honored and I accept your so very sweet award ~

Heart said...

Thanks my dear for this award. Accepting it with honor. Already posted it in my blog. Stay sweet!

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

hi jenie :) been quite awhile since i last visited here..medyo busy, ee..kaya ang tagal ko din hindi nakapagblog..yung iba pinostdate ko na lang..hehe :D

nways, already got the same award from her and from other blogger friend..which is name is same as yours..pero different spelling..hehe :D

musta na?

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape