Thursday, April 22, 2010

MUSIC MONDAY #1 became thursday: I DONT WANT TO MISS A THING

promise to post on a monday next time ;)

I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING by Aerosmith


Been hearing this song a lot this week
as I look for splendid Wedding Songs.
I was onto Movie Theme Songs and came across Armageddon.
Well, not really for a wedding (probably a pre-nup)
but the song is just WONDERFUL
that I ended up listening to it everyday!!!





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

8 comments:

David Funk said...

Hi Jenie!

Glad to see you taking part in this Music Monday.

I've posted Aerosmith's Dream On song before for MM, and I still like that they get plenty of airtime on the radio here, too.

Thanks for the visits as well as comments, and I will get around to adding your links to my Friend's Blog Roll soon.

rjs mama said...

love the song and the movie :)

sis, hope you can follow and join the daily party :)
you're invited to a BLOG PARTY!

more links, more followers, more traffic

facebook page

S-H-Y said...

I love this song ^_^..

natalee said...

Love THIS SONG!!!!!!! have it on my ipod!!!!!

LadyJava said...

I say.. it's never too late for Music Monday..hehe..

I love this song.. this is my hubby and my song.. our theme song so to speak!!

Happy MM!

Anonymous said...

I love it, it's been my favourite both the group & the song too

Unknown said...

Awesome song and an awesome movie to accompany it.
Love the passion in this band leaders voice~

Golden said...

Great choice! Love that song and I never get tired of it.

Lots of love,

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape