Monday, April 26, 2010

I NEED GOOGLE PR ADVICE

It is frustrating to log in everyday and still see that my PR3 did not go back after more than a month now. I see others posting about backlinks, frequent visiting and visitors, comments...but then mine still have all of those when I have my PR on all 4 of my blogs.

I cannot recall what I did with my doodling with webmasters tool, site exploration, or postings. But I guess somehow my posting was affected for right now I don't post as often as I did before. Then again, my PR dropped when I was posting more than 3 posts a day!!!

Argh!

Well, what can I do...I guess I'll just continue blogging to my hearts delight. Visiting and commenting...and posting more than the previous month that has been affected by the PR drop.

3 comments:

Dhemz said...

arggggggg....wala akong idea sis...I have no clue how google compute the points...but don't worry..am sure magkaka PR din tong blog mo....:)

nawalan din ako ng PR dati...glad it came back...just continue blogging!

Anonymous said...

i told you people to just forget about PR, i gave up on them some time back and i'm quite happy now

JENIE=) said...

@ dhemz ~ mind boggling really! well, i really hope to have it back. i'm getting worried that i linked to some that i shouldn't have...i read somewhere that links matter esp as to where you're linking (matching or something). Hope not.

@ hans ~ LOL ok ok...

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape