Monday, February 8, 2010

NEW WIDGET FOR YOU

Honestly, when I lost my PR which I had for almost a year now I suddenly felt so bad with posting. It's like losing interest ALMOST to gain it back.

BUT

I reminded myself that blogging is not for PR alone, it's for friendship. And so I'm back trying to perk up with my ideas. I hope you are going to be there to help me along the way by visiting. As of present I have this NEW WIDGET placed in my Earthy Me blog for us health concerned individuals to know if we are on the right weight for our height or what we call BMI (Basal Metabolic Index). Come see for yourself, here.

3 comments:

scribbler said...

Thanks for sharing this. It's really very helpful for everyone who would like to check and maintain their ideal body weight.
:)

Anonymous said...

i gave up on chasing my PR, it can go yo-yo, that BMI widget is certainly helpful

JENIE=) said...

@ scrib ~ i guess I have it in me still...to share what I know re the medical field.

@hans ~ PR is truly unpredictable, mine went up when i wasn't paying any visit to my blog at all...and when I am so fixated it turned ZERO?! weird!

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape