Saturday, February 13, 2010

I AM VERY HAPPY...

...and thanks to dear friend
Hans of "theBluesman says..."
for yet again making my day,
well actually I was just late in posting.
This was supposed to be last tuesday...
still, I am Happy to be tagged in this
HAPPY AWARD!
Along with this award is my
10 REASONS FOR BEING HAPPY TODAY

plus 10 FRIENDS TO TAG ALONG.
  1. I am happy whenever I receive ANYTHING; gifts, letters, flowers, awards here in the blogosphere, anything! Though for me just being thought of is reason enough to be happy. And so today I am happy for this award and for being able to share it.
  2. I am happy to be up and about...alive and kicking! I believe it is another chance given me to do good.
  3. I am happy that the sun is up shining and there's smile in my face; that there is no reason for me to be sad.
  4. I am happy to log-in to my blogger account and see comments and messages from people I am connected with and NEW friends I am to befriend.
  5. I am happy that my little one is with me and is in good shape.
  6. I am happy to be staying how with all my love ones...my family.
  7. I am happy to know that later this day I will be meeting new friends in a sports fest.
  8. I am happy for that dream I had, me in a wedding dress. (though i have no idea who was that faceless man I am suppose to be married to)
  9. I am happy that the curtains are still being blown by the wind because I am dreading the onset of summer and humidity. We are expecting 35 and up degrees soon.
  10. I am TRULY happy that I have found the right path and is closer to my God more than ever.
bloggier, carolee, czacza, dave lucas, kean, geeks2las, medic, rismamommymayonnaise, DocOnlen, chubskulitetcetera

8 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

advance happy valentines day..

Chubskulit Rose said...

thanks for this tag sis but posted this already several days ago, link na lang kita ha..

Era said...

thanks bro! i always support u!

JENIE=) said...

@ arvin ~ thanks, but im not into v-day...it's love day for me everyday ;)

@ chubskulit ~ ok dear, thanks anyways.

@ doc ~ so glad you're there all the time bro;)

Unknown said...

Happpy Valentine's Day! :)
kisses

scribbler said...

hi, jen! thanks for the tag! i'll try to post it in my blog as soon a i can.. have a nice day.. :)

Risma Hutabarat said...

I'm happy to have you as a friend, Jenie :)
I'm back and Come to grab this tag.. (lol)

Blog Perempuan Rumahan
Mommy Mayonnaise
Female Stuffs

Carolee Hollenback said...

I will try to find time to post & TAG others. A few months ago I got an award from you and the same one from someone else at the same time.

I was so busy with whatever, I totally forgot about it until a week or so ago when looking through my old blog posts for something.

Sorry!

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape