Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I AM SICK =(


I don't really know what happened. I suddenly had fever and it's been years since I had one. I was really down yesterday hiding inside the room. The wind in the family room gives me goose bumps though I am wrapped up like a pita sandwich. Probably got flu since I have colds inside so did some steam inhalation, had ginger ale with herb oregano that says to help a lot and is planted all around us since my mom heard about it, took Paracetamol to do away with the fever and headache, (but none for my back pains) and went as far away from my little girl as I can to be sure that she do not get it too. She even muttered earlier "Bad germs to go inside you, mom!"

Anyhow, bear with me for missing up on visits and posts..but will try to catch up on you friends. Thanks for all the comments and messages...and drop by's. I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

magpagaling ka..

medic said...

Get well soon, Jen!

Take care...

Admin said...

Health is wealth. Take care. Keep smiling and Keep in touch :D

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape