Friday, May 1, 2009

MY NEW PHONE



A cellular phone freak friend of my friend, Mimi, have once again got bored with her 6month old phone and decided to have the latest version of Ericsson she’s been crazing over since last 2weeks ago.

Lucky for me, because I’ve been meaning to change to a better one since I last lost the last one I had, and been using a borrowed spare-phone of my sis. Been saving for a more techy phone that I really like, but I’m still a long way from having enough to actually purchase it. Thank heavens, this wacko friend gave in to my bargaining and gave almost half of the original price of this Nokia N95.

Definitely a good buy! The condition is superb, the downloaded songs matches my preference and the price is right. Not only that…it’s the very same techy phone I’m eyeing for its features and elegance.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape