Thursday, April 30, 2009

GARAGE SALE


Been looking at my closet this morning, a picture of a man with bulging, full to bursting belly comes to mind…and an idea of having a garage sale popped out of my head.

This could be the answer to my problem with space due to the increasing bulk of toys coming in every month. Imagine the almost 4year collection of teethers, rattles and pull-along toys; to musical instruments, stuffed toys and dolls; toy cars, puzzles, and early books. They seem to be everywhere. I even had some stocked in boxes, and some in closets.

And I’m not the only one to have a change of wardrobe. So does my Anya, because the baby has turned into a little lady. Actually, I should have done this long ago! Instead of giving away those baby things, from tiny dresses to walkers, all in prime condition…should have put it up for sale. It’s nice to give it away, but still, I also have lots of purchases for Anya’s continuously growing limbs.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape