Monday, May 18, 2009

"DOUBLE STANDARD" by Judith McNaught



Yet again, I was awestrucked by my all-time favorite Judith McNaught!!! Another one of her books came within arms length, and I grabbed it. And I wasn’t able to put it down until I’m all done!

I love the story. Yes, romance…and it’s heart warming. I even shed some tears. The character Nick, being filthy rich and a chased-after bachelor, is everyone's dream come true...even mine. And Lauren, a stunning office girl can be anyone. They're the present day Cinderella and Prince Charming. Who doesn't want to live in a fairy tale? And this book made me live it in every line...
At some point my li’l one asked me “Mom, why are you smiling?”, because I really am as I read through. McNaught was able to bring out emotions. She pleases the readers with clever story twists, and delights us with lifelike situations. I relished every chapter…and it makes me hunger for another book. Another story to take pleasure in!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape