Monday, May 18, 2009

I GAINED WEIGHT

I used to check my weight daily, but since I have been maintaining the 50 Kilos Desirable Body Weight (DBW), it became a weekly routine. And just last week, I cannot believe my eyes… I gained 4 lbs. This is a leap for me since my weight is on plateau for the past year, and gains just a pound or two if I overeat.

I’m not in the habit of taking snacks, nor do I binge on chips or chocolates…BUT I am a rice eater ever since. That when I start, I just can’t stop. And these past few weeks I’ve been cooking rice-splurging viands, like the Kare-Kare yesterday. I really went overboard!

Then again, it’s the time of the month. Maybe that’s another reason for the sudden cravings. Infact, right now I’m craving for a black forest chocolate cake (slurp!)

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape