Wednesday, October 6, 2010

RECEIVING ANONYMOUS COMMENTS?

I have been receiving spam from my comment moderation's, and good thing I have them held for approval. I ADVICE YOU TO DO THE SAME. It was brought to my attention that they are most likely the reasons that pulls down one's PR and may be the ones causing virus. So why not just delete them, I do!!!

But what of those that leave comments anonymously? I have been receiving some lately, and truth is, I have not published them NOR deleted them yet. WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT? Any advice? Since I can;t see the site of whoever wrote them, I can't really know if it's a spammer or what....

Have you got them too?

6 comments:

lina@happy family said...

I delete all anonymous comments, Jenie...

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

I usually delete all anonymous comments!! but i have some friends who want to put thier buzz on my post and they use anonymous instead of showing their real names!!!
but those comments are merely advised by them!! so i published them all instead!!!

pero yung anonymous talaga, i delete them all!!!

Female Stuff said...

As you know, I always moderate comments on my blog sis. That's why I always find out which are anonymous and which are not. I might approve anonymous comments if I found the content were interesting even the commentators themselves choose to hide their identities. But any anonymous comments which include external links inside, will be deleted for sure. I accept external link inside comments as long as I can see the commentator's identity there.

Anyway, if you refuse to have anonymous comments in your blog, you can simply change the setting of your comment and forbid anonymous comments. How about that? :)

Hugs
Risma

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

bye muna sa iyo friend.......hope to see you soon..........still you are in my mind, sometimes.. :cry:

Yen said...

Same with Ms. Lina I delete them too. Sometimes I even get comments that are out of topic and are plugging some advertisement.

jenie=) said...

@ lina ~ now doing the same ;)
@ ferry ~ i guess we gotta be careful with those truly anonymous, tnx for the share =)
@ risma ~ yeah, i forgot about that setting, will look into that, tnx.
@ arvin ~ why? where to?
@ yen ~ true, any that is not within topic is kindda doubtful. tnx.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape