Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MUSIC MONDAY ~ 50's CLASSIC SMOKE GETS IN YOUR EYES by Dinah Washington

I'm suddenly into 1950s - 60's mood simply because I am my cousins' Event Coordinator and we have decided on a Vintage Theme. So lately I've been browsing through songs of the early decades. And this Platter's song is just among the popular ones, but I am more in the mood to listen to it in woman voice. And well, Ms. Dinah Washington, which I have heard of just now, sang it well enough. My choice actually would be Patti Austin, more of our time beat though. BUT YOU DO AGREE THAT THIS IS A NICE SONG???




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 comments:

LadyJava said...

You can never go wrong with a classic.. :)

Thanks for visiting and I'm from Singapore living in Malaysia by the way.. but yeah we are Asians :)

Happy MM!

Female Stuffs said...

I always love classic.. Never get bored of it :)
Risma

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape