Sunday, August 22, 2010

THROAT ITCH

Just last friday, all I'm complaining about is that I'm dead tired. That I'd like to have complete rest this weekend. Now I guess the stress of the past few weeks have taken toll on me. My nostrils are clogged and my throat itching last nite...this morning I heard myself coughing.

O-oh I need to get rid of this ASAP! Or I'll end up putting my callers on hold to release my thunderous cough. What more, I'm afraid to pass the germs to my kiddo who will have harder time having them than me. And of course, that means I also will have the hardest time making it all okay for her.

Grrrr...I hate these viral infections!!!

1 comment:

Grumpy old man said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by on my site, great seeing you again!

Rest assured, the cough goes away eventually, hopefully your will be gone soon.

Have a super day.
Colin.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape