Saturday, August 21, 2010

WORDS OF APPRECIATION

It is in my nature to appreciate, and voice it out knowing it will add to have a better day to the recipient. After all, I love hearing such myself so why not do so to others as well?!

One chance I had was yesterday when a dear friend hitched me home from church. I love his car, and love the inside even more with the wood dash that he had installed. The twinkle in his eyes just with a mere word of appreciation is worth the wait I did when he had to stop by a shop to buy something. The totality is actually so manly that I feel like overstepping his domain. The plush leather seat, the musky scent of his perfume, the tiny things around is all too male.

Sometimes I wonder if I can be somewhat of a man loving those boy-toys like the car and their manly accessories.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape