CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, August 21, 2010

WORDS OF APPRECIATION

It is in my nature to appreciate, and voice it out knowing it will add to have a better day to the recipient. After all, I love hearing such myself so why not do so to others as well?!

One chance I had was yesterday when a dear friend hitched me home from church. I love his car, and love the inside even more with the wood dash that he had installed. The twinkle in his eyes just with a mere word of appreciation is worth the wait I did when he had to stop by a shop to buy something. The totality is actually so manly that I feel like overstepping his domain. The plush leather seat, the musky scent of his perfume, the tiny things around is all too male.

Sometimes I wonder if I can be somewhat of a man loving those boy-toys like the car and their manly accessories.

0 remarks:

There was an error in this gadget
 
ss_blog_claim=5534534228c1408ecd364641fd2893aa ss_blog_claim=5534534228c1408ecd364641fd2893aa