Thursday, July 1, 2010

BEST GIFT ON MY BIRTHDAY

Yes, it was my birthday yesterday, June 30th...and I can say that among the best gifts I ever had, FRIENDS are as treasured as my love ones. And friends in the blogosphere are nothing less than my circle of friends in the real world.

And one of those friends is the very dear David of Basic Blogonomics who have once again touched the sentimental me. I am honestly easy to please, and please he did with not just a greeting but a post about me and my birthday. Just him remembering it adds joy in my special day...

THANK YOU, David/Mr.D!
You really are a dear. And as I have often tell him, it's a wonder he still have time when he is truly a very busy man. I guess it's just giving priority to what needs prioritizing. And he's definitely right in putting friends in his top list.

So I tell you...it's worth being David's friend. You will feel the warmth across the wire. And how to do that? Visit him in his WorldBloggingEntertainment and BasicBlogonomics and be the friend you are worth of his friendship.

8 comments:

jak said...

HAppy Birthdayyy!!!

Wish all the best things happen in your life =)

Anonymous said...

A Happy Birthday to you Jenie

Renz said...

belated happy birthday!

David Funk said...

Thanks Jenie for the touching message here! It is a very busy point in the year for me, and remembering birthdays are another way to keep in touch with friends, too.

Luckily, the blogger birthday list keeps my memory in check. LOL!

Best wishes my friend!

Cens World said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you..belated. With a wish of happiness and lots of blessing.

I hope you do not mind if i would become your follower.


Shirley

Sasarai said...

Waaah! Sensya kung belated ang bati ko dahil late na rin ako nakapagbloghop. Sorry Master! T_T Anyway, belated Happy Birthday! :)) Salamat pala sa pagdalaw sa blog ko last time. ^_^

Risma Hutabarat said...

I think I wrote something on your Facebook page, Jen. But you never response (crying)

Anyway.. happy birthday, Jenie.. Wish you all the best....

Female Stuffs
Mommy Mayonnaise

lina@women's perspectives said...

belated Happy Birthday...

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape