Thursday, July 8, 2010

HIT BY A TRUCK

It's been a week since I last posted and many of you probably wonders "where the hell is jenie?"

No worries, I am still breathing and is not forgetting for one single moment that I am remiss with my postings...moreso with revisiting friends. I have just been ultimately busy to the point of toxicity that it feels like I'm hit by a truck already.

First of are the sleepless nights when my kiddo got admitted in a hospital for possible dehydration since she have been having diarrhea and on and off fever for more than 2 weeks. It was then diagnosed as Typhoid fever which I can point only to a known fast food to which is the only other place other than home that I fed her with. As we were adjusting back in our house for recuperation, I was called to the work I have applied for months ago and have been asking them to give me more time. It has been almost 6 months time and I think it's more than enough consideration already and so agreed to do the medical and sign the contract. And what time schedule do I have? Night shift. But I have been expecting that, it being a call center. Yeah, yeah I am joining the craze and would love to try and know why everybody else seems to make it a goal to be in one. Too bad that during this first week of adjustment stage, kiddo again got sick. Probably since her immune system is still not back to normal, the colds and cough virus circulating at home got into her. Fever, colds, cough and mouth sores are just way too irritatingly disturbing.

So where does that leave me? Next to nothing sleep, rest can be defined with being in the toilet or bath, and NO TIME TO BLOG.

Luckily today (or is it?!), after a 2 hour sleep from last night's shift (came home at dawn), kiddo decided to cut short her sleep to a mere four hours and as always wakes me up as well...and as I let her tire her eyes to make her sleepy again...I'm here to at least let you know that I'm still alive and kicking. And I promise to post more come weekend.

Bear with me friends and I hope you continue visiting.

Those requesting LINK EXCHANGE ~ promise to get back at you, just leave me messages in my chatbox

Those LEAVING COMMENTS ~ owe you comments as well

Those that DROPs BY ~ will also get back to you


4 comments:

ellen said...

hope okay na Anya by this time...nakakaworry talaga basta ang tiny treasure natin ang nagkakasakit.

lina@happy family said...

Oh, dear, please be strong...
Wish everything will be better...

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

kumusta na..

Anonymous said...

take yr time Jenie, sorry to hear about all your problems, just be patient

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape