Friday, June 4, 2010

NOT THAT I HATE DOGS

This morning I woke up with a start as I dragged myself out of my dream...3 K9 dogs snarling at me, my sister, my brother and my daughter definitely scared the hell out of me!!!

Not that I hate dogs, but I would rather that I just look at them than be in close proximity with them. I'm not sure if I have phobia or what, but I just get terrified when there are dogs around. Pups are different, of course. It's nice to touch them and even to just stare at them all day ilke any other baby I see. all babies are adorable after all...

...until I have heard of this so-called "ugliest dog" by the name of Miss Ellie who is a a bug-eyed Chinese crested hairless pooch. How can anyone love someone or something being "the ugliest"? But then she is popular enough to be winning award's, competing, raising funds, be featured in article none lesser than yahoo news and is a celebrity that starrs in tv shows and even movies that I'm having second thoughts. Maybe in this instance we can go with the common phrase "looks can be deceiving".

Maybe... I can also love dogs a little more if they are like Miss Ellie.

How about you...do you love dogs? Do yu have one?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

since childhood, i love dogs! it doesnt matter how ugly or how cute that is, coz what's important is when u love that dog, he will love u back more than u love them...
i've seen the ugliest dog also in news before... but ms ellie really loved him noh?? i appreciate ms elli for that... :) try to raise one for u gurl.. its a good feeling that u raise a puppy, it;s like raising a kid too.. :)

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

YES! i sooo love dogs..in fact, we have 2 pet dogs (both male) ^_^

Nitin said...

i like dogs but i am allergic to em.. but i do get freaked out by some dogs.. :P.. i guess its normal to freak out with animals.. :)

Anonymous said...

i share the same sentiment with you when it comes to dogs and i tend to hold on to something when i'm near them just in case they jump on me. Miss Ellie must be an exception to the expression of looks can be deceiving.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape