Monday, April 26, 2010

MUSIC MONDAY #2 - STOP LOVING YOU by ToTo

I usually listen to cool and lite jazz, but there are times that I prefer upbeat music, sometimes dance music, sometimes head-banging or sometimes (like this time) foot tapping.

ToTo is one of my favorites, and a few months back my 4 year old finally came across their music and just simply fell in love with some of them. Now she's addicted to them. She had them uploaded in her MP and you can see her moving with the beat (even pretending to use drumsticks) and hear her sing out louder than supposed to be since she's wearing her headsets and not hearing herself mumble words not really so. I hear this song often and so decided to get the lyrics and sing them with her. Now she almost get all of the words right ;) Thus, this week I will be sharing with you what my Anya sings all the time...I can say I even have LSS (last song syndrome) with the constant playing.





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

STOP LOVING YOU by ToTo
Reflections in my mind, thoughts I can't define
My heart is racing and the night goes on
I can almost hear a laugh, coming from your photograph
Funny how a look can share a thousand meanings
Well-intended lies, contemplating alibies
Is it really you, or is it me I'm blaming
A distant memory flashes over me
Even though you're gone, I feel you deep inside
Dance beneath the light with that look in your eyes

Chorus:
I can't stop loving you, time passes quickly and chances are few
I won't stop till I'm through loving you, girl

There's a window in a heart, I've tried to look through from the start
You're never really sure what someone else is thinking
Someone's broken something new, another altered point of view
Just a certain someone's conscience playing
I held it in my hand, I did not understand
What lives inside the wind that cries her name
Tried to catch a shooting star, what seems so close can't be that far
I'm living in a dream that's never ending

Dance beneath the light with that look in your eyes

Chorus:
I can't stop loving you, time passes quickly and chances are few
I won't stop till I'm through loving you, girl

(Instrumental break)

Dancing with that look that's in your eyes

Chorus:
I can't stop loving you, time passes quickly and chances are few
I won't stop till I'm through loving you, girl

Chorus:
I can't stop loving you, time passes quickly and chances are few
I won't stop till I'm through loving you, Loving you

4 comments:

Yen said...

I love this song too. And like you jen, I also love music such as jazz, alternatives, classical and more even hardcore rock.Depends on my mood.

Thank you for stoppping by and leaving some inputs in my post, Thankful to your visit:-)

Anonymous said...

n i c e sound

Liza said...

I also like listening to Toto. Happy Music Monday!

A Simple Life

JENIE=) said...

@ yen ~ music is a powerful mood enhancer as well.

@ hans ~ i wonder what music you enjoy dear?!

@ liza ~ toto is gonna bethere FOREVER, I'm sure.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape