Wednesday, April 28, 2010

COOL DOWN A LITTLE

The moment summer sets in, it's always HALO-HALO that comes to mind first.You would agree with me that the best way to
cool down is to stay in a cool place
and take in cool drinks and delights!!!

HALO-HALO
is the Filipino's favorite at times like this.
Defined as "mixture or mixing", this Halo-Halo
is a mixture of popular sweets that you have to mix and swirl
together with crashed ice and evaporated milk
to come up with the satisfying goodness of
a real cold dessert!

Yummmmmmm
Promised myself to have one
as soon as I can get away from home.
Wanna come along?

5 comments:

Duni said...

That looks totally delicious and fruity!
I guess in a hot country you would need desserts like that!

have a nice day,

Duni

JENIE=) said...

@ duni ~ hope you can try it sometime...it's really tasty!

Mayet said...

this is what I miss esp na summer is just around the corner!! One of the best halo-halo I've eaten was in Romblon--layo noh, and of course Chowking.
thanks for your visit!!

Anonymous said...

I like this but no thanks as this stuff is a no-no for me at the moment unless i throw away all the mirrors in my house.

JENIE=) said...

@ hans ~ o-oh hope i did not tempt you to it ;) good for you to be going with the rules for your own sake!

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape