Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WANT TO BE NOTICED…USE A TANNING LOTION


What I love most about summer is it being the time for change. This is most often my chance to alter a little something, and break the monotonous continuity of life. And as always, I start of with my tan.

Honestly, I am fair skinned. Don’t get me wrong, I am truly happy for it. Being here in the tropics, having such a light skin is not common. You stand-out a little over a crowd since most people are not fair, more into the darker side. Plus, I have the option to change my look by getting a tan in the summer and lose it back as the year move on to a colder season. My way to have it? Bask in the sun, and with the help of a tanning lotion…have a nice glow that tells that you had a wonderful time last weekend. This definitely gets the attention of others that almost ignores you the whole year round and your circle of friends and love ones. I simply love the attention LOL! Next to it, if I decide to get a new look, I get a pronounced hair cut. There’s no way then that they will not notice the change you want noticed (wink! wink!)

Do you also want to have a whole new you? And to be noticed for a change? Try my way and see how much you will enjoy summer time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you forget the G-strings Jenie......

JENIE=) said...

@ hans ~ oh right, but then G-strings do not always get a positive "notice"...plus not everyone have the RIGHT to wear it. some you'd rather put a large towel on (like me perhaps haha)...u know what i mean.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape