Friday, February 19, 2010

TOUCHY DAY..

Friends has yet again made my day by making me a part of their blogosphere...and giving me this Beautiful Blogger Award.
THANKS SO MUCH to xoxomamato3boysxoxo moonchild117 and jenny

Rules attached:
•Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.
•Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
•Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
•State 7 things about yourself

If I was given this because my blog was thought to be amazing...I then hand this over to those new friends I have who I think are fantastic:
arvin aswani geeks2las fayedutch kha rismafemalestuffs susi sexylegsandbody scribe kk

and the 7 things about me: (this is hard...)
  1. i am a pocketbookaholic. i need to have another ready because i will feel so "bitin" (wanting more) to end one and not have another to start right away.
  2. "Friends" fanatic loving the Rachel and Joey character the most.
  3. A romantic and a daydreamer. I always do so before I sleep to leave me smiling in my dreams.
  4. Prays more than 6 times a day, and even talks to Him in every minor and major decision, in every achievement and set-down, and in almost every thing I do. I am a believer ;)
  5. i used to be a perfectionist but decided to give a little more allowance now upon seeing my daughter turning out to be such as well...actually even more.
  6. a single mom now...but still not closing doors to possible mate.
  7. will have a heart attack with confrontation with a ...i can't even mention it. The thought of its image gives me goosebumps already...can you guess?

6 comments:

KK said...

Thank you!!

Admin said...

Well Jennie, many congrats for the award you got. really nice and many thanks for putting me in your list of friends. really appreciated. I accept your award with great happiness. really. btw, great to know about you from those 7 points. thanks for sharing. Keep smiling and Keep in touch :D

Vanilla Bean Dream said...

Come for the award, Jen :) Thanks a lot..

That's ok if you can't change the shoutbox. Still I will visit you everyday (lol)
Have a great day, dear..

Anyway, don't you have any Facebook account?

Blog Perempuan Rumahan
Mommy Mayonnaise
Female Stuffs

scribbler said...

Thanks, Jen! I'll try to post it as soon as I can.. :)

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

thanks for the award..daydreamer ka pala,hehe..

Anonymous said...

congrats, i like no:6 but am not submitting an application...ran out of stamps for the time being.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape