Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FACE MEDIA GROUP - IMPRESSIVE BUSINESS CARD

In my profession, I need a calling card or a business card. It is one of those strategies of letting yourself be known through the passing of information through friends, colleagues and acquaintances. It is one way of being known, of being introduced especially when one is limited to where one is employed. I am a dietitian employed in a tertiary hospital, and I give instruction, trainings and lectures inside and outside the premises being a professional. And with these Business Cards I was able to do so in other establishments that needs my advice, one would be a university that needed to give health education to their employees. At times I was referred to look after an out-patient, home based; a personal dietitian.

Of course I opt for laminated business cards. They are scratch and stain proof, more lasting. I personally have tried having one for my own, and the design are just perfect. Not only did it impress me with the beauty of Face Media Group's design but also that it is affordable. Try it, you'll love it!

2 comments:

Carolee Hollenback said...

Wow, a dietician, huh?

You would probably shutter if you looked in my pantry and fridge!

JudyH329 said...

I rarely use my cards, the ones that I have for the company I work for. I do, on occasion give one out. Usually sales reps come to me and ask for a card to call me back later.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape