Tuesday, December 1, 2009

JACKIE CHAN


The living legend Martial Arts icon, Jackie Chan, is one of my favorite actors. From the very first movie of him that I have seen, the Drunken Master, to the last, Tuxedo...i love him. His movies being action and comedy can never put me to sleep. Another salute I give him is what I have learned, that he is one of the few that do not use doubles in his recent stunts. Amazing!

Bruce Lee may have been the first to boom, but Jackie Chan also comes in lev
el with that mastery, in that art. He may even have surpassed his achievement where Lee is still alive, because he is good in both action and comedy. What I am sure of is HE IS THE BEST at present.

4 comments:

rj's mama said...

i love jacky chan too :)

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

gusto ko ang mga movie ni jackie chan..isang nagpapaganda ay kapag tapos na ang pelikula ay pinapakita ang mga mali sa paggawa ng pelikula..nakakatawa minsan kasi pinpakita ang pagkakamali dahilan para mag take two..

coretan asal said...

I am a fan of Jackie Chan, even though watching the movie on local TV

iamNoOne said...

Am fan of Jackie Chan too and I agree with Arvin U. de la Peña. After his movie I would not leave my seat with a heavy heart - thanks for their bloopers.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape