Wednesday, December 2, 2009

NAP TIME, SLEEP TIME, SAY GOODNIGHT TIME

High Five, a favorite show of my four year old sings “Nap time, sleep time, say good night time. ..”, and it echoes in my head every time it’s the unholy hour of 2-3 in the afternoon and past midnight. I love to sleep, and the complete 8 hour sleep is what I miss most since I gave birth 4 years ago. But now, I’m catching up on my sleep more than a few years back. Now, it’s time for me to picture a nice, cozy bedroom.

And nothing more inviting than a big soft bed with quilts and pretty covers. And it makes me yawn just hearing this queen air bed. I am not used to sleeping with someone beside me when I was younger, and I just have got to adjust to it in my status…BUT it’s really hard to let go of something you so loved. Peace as I sleep! Being a light sleeper, how can I get my needed sleep with an elbow poking my side? Or another set of leg entangled in mine? I just have to have a bigger bed. Queen size would be enough. And hearing about an air bed got me a little more excited with the buying…no more hard foams to keep me tossing and turning, nor the too soft to give me a back pain the following day. This queen air bed is just the thing for me!

1 comment:

Dining Table Gal said...

Nothing is more comforting to have beds that will aid you in getting that sleep you have been deprived off for years...air beds are truly heaven sent!

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape