Tuesday, November 3, 2009

YOU DESERVE MY THANKS...

...because YOU are the reason for my LOVE FOR BLOGGING! and this I give to you to post to let people know that you are special to someone (and you can pass it on to make their days as brighter as mine) and that this someone sees that you're not just there for any other reason greater than friendship ;)


aehlyn alvin ayamaos bailey bubble celestialrocks dews dorothy ellen fashionlurve flipflopmamma FrugalMomViki girl4allstatus goingdutch GolfersMom hans hitsANDmrs imelda liz Lifesapizzapie marcy megmayne mhars meeya me&myshadow me&therealme mommy-mommo mommyslittlecorner myblogbook mybabyRJ natalee proppelerheadmom ruby russ shabi sheryl tejan twentysomethingmomma wondermom yub-filipina yummyascanbe

7 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

To answer your question....I still haven't revealed my name :o)

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks jen sa award na to..it's been a long time na hindi ako nakatanggap nito ah..heheh
i will post it soon..thanks

PropellerHeadMom said...

Thanks so much for the award!

Liz said...

Thanks Jenie! I appreciate that you thought of me on this one. :)

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

David Funk said...

Jenie, this is very sweet of you to recognize the many friends you have garnered through blogging. I'm glad to say we share many of the same friends, too.

And as always, I very much appreciate your visits and kind words my dear friend!

TwentySomethingMomma said...

Thank you so much for this honor! BTW, there's a little something waiting for you on my blog. ;) Stop on by and pick it up whenever you get a free minute!

http://twenty-something-momma.blogspot.com/2009/11/roll-out-red-carpet.html

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape