Sunday, November 22, 2009

REPAINTING

I walk around the neighborhood and I smell the nice smell of paint as one house after another is having remodeled, repaired or repainted…just as ours is.

Yep, I’m having our gate repainted. So are the grills and window seals.

“Why” you say? Obviously, the neighborhood is thinking in the same line as I do…the holidays. With all the celebration this coming New Year, I’m pretty sure guests will be coming over to share the merriment that comes only once a year. Well, not counting birthdays, anniversaries, and summer fun. Hahaha. Not too many huh?! But then again, it’s not everyday that you face another year coming ;)

1 comment:

imelda said...

yes there are many holidays and your house will soon be presentable to accomodate guests.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape