Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HUBBY’S PERSONAL COOK

“Quickest way to a man’s heart is through the stomach”.

Do you also believe this? I guess, believing it or not, it is woman nature to please her love ones with her cooking, her hubby mostly; well, apart from those who really love to cook, that is!

I love to cook. I have learned to serve dishes that leave them all grasping for breath after each meal being over fed and all. More than satisfied, I guess. But I still do not have an oven of my own, which will not be so in a couple of weeks now…because I’m planning to buy one to start with my baked goodies. Baked Chicken with Asparagus Sauce, Pizza that my daughter loves so much, Baked Lasagna…ooh this is making me really, really hungry!

This plan I have made me browse through possible oven to fit my not-so-large kitchen, and have discovered this toaster oven that can be both my toaster and my oven. A real space saver! Plus, with our family being lovers of chicken, toaster oven rotisserie definitely is a wonderful addition to it.

I can’t wait to get my oven real soon!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape