Tuesday, November 17, 2009

COOL AND LITE


I have always loved the soothing sounds, the cool and lite jazz music. It relaxes my stressed sinews and tired bones, more so captivates my mind into coming up with posts or simply with stories to entertain myself (yeah, a daydreamer!).

But when I hear this so-called Bossa Nova, I just know that this will be amongst my top choices of songs and rhythms to calm my ever alert senses. Listening to it makes me want to either lose my eyes (and dream again!) or sway with the music. Mostly their beat goes with cha-cha. I love dancing as well, if you came across one of my older post about it, you might be nodding now.

I don't know with you...do we have the same preference of music? What's yours?

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape