Wednesday, October 7, 2009

YOUR OWN PERSONAL SCENT

I believe that not all perfume can be used by every individual. There’s the so-called chemistry that would suit your personal body scent. I even hear people saying they’re “acidic” and so this certain scent do not match them. It just means that your friends’ preferred scent may not smell the same way when you use it.

I remember using the 360 degrees of Perry Elise years ago, and then a colleague decided to use it…but after sniffing it from her, I just don’t want to use it again. With her it smells differently, and it’s not just me saying that but other friends as well.

And then there’s also this identifying scent that some prefers to stick with. That when you’re in a crowded mall and someone passes you by, you suddenly think of this certain person who uses that kind of perfume…just like wearing your I.D., it’s your distinctive scent. Mine’s the Blue of Cool Water for special-days, and the Amber Victoria Secret for non-special-days. What’s yours? You can try and look for it at online perfume for easier access.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehem, my natural smell is still quite tolerable so far. Never got around into using any of these perfume/scent, also managed to save some money in the process.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape