Thursday, August 6, 2009

LOYALTY AWARD


I have been writing time and again how I much I value friendship. And through blogging I gained more...and gaining more and more to my hearts delight. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for constantly touching my heart whenever I hear from from you. That no matter how far away we are from each other, we have this certain connection that I will treasure for as long as I can. THIS IS WHAT MAKES BLOGGING ADDICTIVE. Not the fame, not the wealth one can get from it...but the comradeship.


...and so as my blogger friend gave me this loyalty award, I am giving it as well to my LOYAL FRIENDS who have been there ever since. , , Ellen, Ria, Christine, , , , , VirtualBuzz, , DewS,
Tata,Annette, Natalie, Viki, teJan ...so many more.


Wish I can post all of the others...but for now, to you who have been "rubbing elbows" with me and my blogs, thank you once again. Hope you can show others how much you are appreciated by posting this in your site and if you may, link it back to me as well=)





Glitter Words


5 comments:

http://msellensays.blogspot.com said...

salamat poh sa award....

Unknown said...

ahihih thanks jenie! pano ba to? di ako marunong lol...

Dews said...

Jenie, this award is so sweet. Thanks for giving it to me.

Really appreciate that.

Once more, thank you very much, my sweet friend. :) I love reading your blogs.

Gin Hansson said...

Jennie or should i call you "TOKAYA"?heheh.. Thanks for posting this award. Take care

Anonymous said...

Thanks jenie, i must learn on how to make or create these kind of awards so that i can return you the favour some day, take care Jen.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape