Thursday, August 20, 2009

HELP ME BE TECHIE

It been almost a year since I started with blogging. When at first I asked what blogging is all about…a friend said it’s generally writing ANYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING. And so, when an opportunity presented itself, by being made known to me of another blogger’s success with blogging, I grabbed it! She helped me with the basics, showed me how to go about it. Not until later that I found out that it’s not as simple as I thought it was. And being the non-techie person that I am, I needed more help when it came to the techie stuffs. I was fascinated with the terms, but I have no idea what they were. Came the SEO’s, META TAGS, SPIDERS…and my mind reeled with so many things I need to learn.

Luckily, there were other bloggers that became good friends that helped me. They introduced me to this and that; showed me which and what. Still, it’s not enough. Until I encountered an advise that I want to push through with, to have a website. Again, how? This is where an interesting site I came across did it’s magic. They discussed there the benefit of web site hosting. Companies or individuals can benefit with it, but for a start…go and see their site. Personally, it helped me be a little more techie!



1 comment:

Liz said...

Thanks for the invite, I have added your link. For the theme, I'm using a free wordpress theme and the pages were built-in with it. For blogger I think it's hard to find one with separate pages unless you buy a customized theme.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape