Monday, August 24, 2009

COMMENDABLE IDEA


It's not everyday that I get to read a delighful post. Of all the thousands of bloggers around the globe and with differing thoughts, I can't click the right blog at the right day all the time...but today I commend the idea of another blogger friend sassychick for this chain-award where she used her very own pet-name. Really wise of her to have a personal touch, don't ya think?

I am passing this along to some for the time being (it's really so tedious to copy-paste each and everyone of you, hehe)...but don't worry you'll have your turn. More so if you remind me of your existence through comments and messages=)


Russ, Ellen, Liz, Marcy, Meg, Lilly, Christine, Maitris, YOU ALL DESERVE THIS AWARD AS WELL! Hope you repost and tag me along with it=)

1 comment:

macel said...

thanks jen, was here, love reading your blogs

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape