Monday, August 31, 2009

BOOKWORM TAG



I was just visiting blogger friends when i came across an interesting tag...and i decided to play along.

Here are the rules of this one:
1. Collect the book that you have most handy.
2. Turn to page 161.
3. Find the 5th complete sentence.
4. Cite the sentence on your blog.
5. Pass it on to 5 other blogger

twentysomethingmomma sure is a bookworm as i am!

If she had TWILIGHT close by, I have SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME of Sidney Sheldon. It's the last one I read...and the 5th line is:

"There wasn't a mark on the guy"

This book is a detective-mystery-love story in one, and i simply love it. And the Filipino character of "favoring the underdog" was brought out in me as I read this paperback. Every book of Sidney Sheldon's I've read is simply fabulous!

I am here tagging friends who might enjoy this, tag me along=)


msellensays

2 comments:

TwentySomethingMomma said...

Ooh, sounds like an interesting read - I might even pick it up now, thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

i'm quite poor at tagging and my mozilla is giving me little bit of problems at the moment altho' i like yr idea of the game , sort of introducing interesting reads to others as well

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape