Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ACHING HEART

If you have not visited my Earthy Me…I am right now in pain together with all my bretheren in the Church of Christ (Iglesia Ni Cristo) for the passing of our beloved Executive Minister Ka Erano Manalo.

I can feel my heart squeezing in pain as I watch videos of him. It may be unusual to others but we love each other as brothers and sisters, and we especially love our Ka Erdy who loves us even more!

I am sure it is known the world over of this very sad occasion. And I can honestly tell you that I cannot think of any other post right now…because every thought is centered on this loss, on our hope of facing our Lord Jesus on His second coming with our very dear Ka Erdy…and on the Church of Christ (Iglesia Ni Cristo).

Though with this, we are being made strong with the thought that Ka Erdy has prepared us well enough. That God is with us and this is His plan.

2 comments:

R. said...

Will say a prayer for him...

jak said...

sorry for your loss...but God's plan is never fail, be strength and continue what he has started...

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape