Friday, July 24, 2009

HOTNESSSS

I’ve enjoyed the typhoon that came and broke the humidity I so dislike here in my country. I know it is selfish to think for another to come since some may be suffering due to such weather disturbances, and so I’m now wishing for even just a little rain. I miss being able to snuggle deep into the covers as I sleep and not waking up all hot and cranky and almost at a run to beat it to turn-on the air-conditioning. I even can’t have my coffee hot, nor can I have hot chocolates, unless I’m inside the building or an establishment.

Just as I’ve mentioned in my previous post, I really would want to go live some place else. Where I can have winter clothes at times and yet go outdoors, to the beach or something, some other times. 4 seasons will be best for me, I’m sure.

Glitter Words

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape