Sunday, July 26, 2009

FRIENDS: KNOW THE GREATEST PEST IN MY BLOGGING…

I love blogging!

I love sharing and I love having new friends from all over the world. And frankly, I’m getting addicted to this blogging! But the greatest challenge I face, which is also the greatest pest in my blogging is my frequent headaches!

And that’s the reason you didn’t see me here yesterday. I again had a splitting headache , which I know will get worse if I so much as look at the monitor. If I can have my head exchanged to any drugstore or hardware, I would. Haha.

And so, bear with me if I don’t get to visit right away or answer back your messages…but rest assured, I will.

THANKS to all my friends who continuously drop me entrecards, leave me comments, links me, leaves me messages…or simply visiting.


Things have its way of coming back to you…and definitely, my wishes and prayers on your way=)

Glitter Words

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the question is why are you always having this headache? what i usually do is to list out all the things that i eat prior to having the headache and after sometimes i'll find the culprit. Then try to avoid those trigger food. But then if food is not the triggering the headache, then it could be some usual habits which keep repeating. And lastly, go & see the doctor if the headache gets to be a bit too frequent. Get well soon as we're waiting to read your postings...heh3X.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape