Sunday, July 26, 2009

my “SELDOMs” here now…

I can say that I am right now a person who adjusts to almost anything that happens in my day to day life. I honestly am not the complaining type, and does what is expected of me as a daughter, as a sister, as a mom, as an employer, as a friend, as a believer…as an individual. In fact I try to exceed that expectation because it makes me happy to fulfill my obligations and to extend help to whoever is in need of it even without them asking. I am the cheerful type of person…and I am someone who doesn’t feel stressed with life’s struggles.

Yes there are hope and dreams. There are wishes as well…after all, I’m only human. But it’s seldom that I feel depressed for some of those hopes or dreams or wishes that doesn’t come true.

But today is one of those “seldoms”…today I am feeling down and low because there is this one VERY SIMPLE wish that has been granted, only, it was taken away before I get the chance to get hold of it. Its sad how things happen and you have no way of controlling it. That at this very moment I have nothing, absolutely nothing, for me to be able to make that wish come true that I can very well make happen if only….

And to think that this very simple wish is not even so worldly, nor is it for me…=(

Glitter Words

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just take it easy, close your eyes for a while longer and rest your wandering mind....and don't forget the coffee aroma beside you....and soon you'll be okay

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape