Thursday, May 21, 2009

"REMEMBER ME?" by Sophie Kinsella



Got my "another book"...

...and it's as good as the last one! This is so typical of me, once a get to read a magnificent story...the moment I finish it, I just got to start with another! It's like an unquenchable thirst. Good thing I bought two...still, that doesn't stop me. Now that I'm out of stock, I'll just go and re-read those amongst my stocks until I get a new one=)

I've read Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series...and she got listed in my "Master's List". This most recent book of hers is another achievement that deserves an applause! The story is amazing. The amnesia, the no-carbs diet, the multimillionair husband, the loft-style living, the true love...everything goes together. And they are all a present-day fantasy. It's like..."I can have amnesia!" (haha!) Well, it isn't that the character had it easy...she also have her own hardships to face. Who wouldn't with a 3year memory gap? You'll also get the shock of your life when you found out that you lost your best friends in one night, your dad's funeral had passed and you changed from a simple new-at-the-office girl to a "bitchy boss" who is one of the best on top management and is a workaholic. Total chaos!

If art lovers consider Da Vinci, Michael Angelo, Botticelli, Monet, Rembrandt, Rouault, Van Gogh and others as The Masters...MY MASTERS include Judith McNaught, Sidney Sheldon, Sophie Kinsella, Julie Garwood, Johanna Lindsey, Jude Deveraux and some others...and not forgetting Dan Brown being the Grand Master.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape