Wednesday, May 27, 2009

FOR OUR MOM'S


When I stopped seeing my mother
through the eyes of a child,
I saw the woman
who helped me give birth to myself.

Nancy Friday
Quotes from Da Vinci's Muse
I was visiting blogs when I read this line in http://herjourney.com/blogs/...and it touched my heart. I can't help but share it with you guys. There were times that we forget...and a little reminder puts us back on track. Show our love to our mother's all the time...it will not forever that we will have them with us!

1 comment:

MOTHER'S DAY said...

These line are really touching the heart and telling the different faces of our mother. She is really a wonderful peace of god that makes us happy every time.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape