Tuesday, April 14, 2009

UNKNOWN WORLD: ENTITY 3 ("KIMOMAN")


GRADE SCHOOL

I was staying the night with one of my maternal gramma’s. She and gramps stays in a big house in Corinthian Garden’s, one of the high end places near Makati Area. It’s just them living there with some house helps. Me and some cousins were invited to stay over for the summer. Swimming in their rectangular pool, lavished with food and treats.

One midnight, I turned my sleeping form at them made-up bed in the lushly carpeted floor, beside the double bed my 3 cousins were occupying. I found myself facing a “something” staring at me by the side window, about 2 arms length away from me. It’s a small black shadow (a KIMOMAN ???). I can do nothing but reach up the bed to shake my cousins awake with a scared voice that turned into a howl of cry when with one blink, the figure disappeared at my side and reappeared near my feet and getting closer and closer.

I was uncontrollably crying under the blanket as everyone in the room, and in the next’s, came rushing to my side. The room was all bright and filled with people, my cousins, gran’s and some of their other nieces, when I opened my eyes. After a glass of filled water and a few gulping breaths, I relayed what transpired.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape