Saturday, April 4, 2009

AKIN TO A FOOT-MASSAGE


Being a dietitian that goes on hospital rounds has its ups and downs. Self-fulfillment in being able to share knowledge, and assist others in their dietary concerns was few of the “ups” of it. The “downs” part of it for me is nothing big, but definitely as important…MY ACHING FEET!

Reaching the comfort of my home, a bath precedes any other. Soaking of feet in warm water always is the first step, soothing the tiredness of the all-day walking, and all-day day confinement inside a shoe, even comfy, a shoe nonetheless. This is the next best remedy to my exhausted feet akin to a foot massage. While watching telly thereafter, a mat upfront, I roll a cold can of softdrinks (or any bottle available) under one bare foot at a time. It reduces the tension in the arches, and takes away the burning feeling in my toes.

p

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape