Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I NEVER THOUGHT...

i never thought i can see myself where i am now.
a place i've always wanted to be.
gentle breeze, beautiful white people, clean air, white snow.
a picture i painted of how my life should be.
as my car sped along the freeway,
flashes of my yesteryears tickled my senses.
not music of serenity but constant traffic buzz was my companion in the highways,
and not lines of trees nor wide expanse of land but stretch of buildings and row houses.
how surprising how fine these sands are
so white, so clean, so nice to feel between my toes.
wearing the skimpiest bikini ever dared
i felt at peace, so blessed..i think i dozed.
but darn..i shouldn't have!
now i am all confused, wondering and can't hardly believe.
the sun have gone and left me
...and did the wonderful dream that i thought was finally given me =(

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape