Monday, February 23, 2009

FRIENDS AND RELATIVES IN CANADA












There's so many of them there in the land of my dreams...canada. How I wish I am also there to see what they see, to be where they take their pictures, to enjoy what they enjoy. But now, I live in those photos..and those stories, and I'm glad I have them to make my dream "somehow" come true! I play in the snow during winter, camp in the woods during fall, do crabbing in the summer, and trekking in spring. I see Burnaby through their eyes, I smell the flowers in Ontario as they tell me of their outdoor fun, I feel the cold in Vancouver whenever they send me pictures of tumbles in the snow.











No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape