CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, February 23, 2009

FRIENDS AND RELATIVES IN CANADA












There's so many of them there in the land of my dreams...canada. How I wish I am also there to see what they see, to be where they take their pictures, to enjoy what they enjoy. But now, I live in those photos..and those stories, and I'm glad I have them to make my dream "somehow" come true! I play in the snow during winter, camp in the woods during fall, do crabbing in the summer, and trekking in spring. I see Burnaby through their eyes, I smell the flowers in Ontario as they tell me of their outdoor fun, I feel the cold in Vancouver whenever they send me pictures of tumbles in the snow.











0 remarks:

There was an error in this gadget
 
ss_blog_claim=5534534228c1408ecd364641fd2893aa ss_blog_claim=5534534228c1408ecd364641fd2893aa