Monday, September 27, 2010

MUSIC MONDAY~ AT LAST by Beyonce (Etta James Classic)

OLDIES BUT GOODIES for me this week. This has been originally sung by a certain Etta James I have not heard of before. I salute her for a wonderful song. High 5 to Beyonce of a well done version!

The song is truly romantic and made for Vintage Weddings that my cousin will be having for hers next year. She loved it when I let her hear it. How about you? Have you heard it?




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I've always loved this song but when Beyonce sang it...Ahhhhh. So wonderful

lina@happy family said...

It's my first time, Jenie :)

Mommy Mayonnaise said...

I love every song from Beyonce. I love her strong voice and her improvisation. Perfect blend
Risma

Mommy Kharen said...

wow. what a beautiful pick. I never knew it's song title but I am familiar with the rhythm. thanks for sharing this one.

btw I have something for you on my corner..

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape