Thursday, May 13, 2010

HAVE YOU SEEN "LABYRINTH"?


I remember loving this 1986 movie Labyrinth and in the 90's it's video game as well. Now, more than 2 decades after, I suddenly wish to see it again.

And so had it downloaded as MP4 and later to watch through my QuickTime Player here in my very own PC. It actually is an adventure starring rock icon David Bowie and lead star Jennifer Connelly. I really just remember bits and pieces of it and the feeling of excitement whenever me and brother watched it over and over again. One thing i remember clearly is the maze.

Maybe you encountered it years ago too? Remember a thing about it?

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello sis!

Please check out the giveaway at my main blog that you might want to join. Thanks!

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape